8/28/2014

My first book, Easy Evernote: 80 creative ideas for your better life !

I just released my first book on Amazon! Easy Evernote: 80 creative ideas for your better life




If you are people with a long to-do list, sudden coming new but always run out of memory, this book and Evernote could be your ultimate solution.
"Easy Evernote" is not an Evernote user manual but a guidebook to use this app in practical ways, managing your time and handling your life effectively. Date back to 5 years ago when I started using Evernote, I spent weeks trying to read its manual. Finishing the manual, I was still confused with overwhelming features this app provides – having no idea how to really use them. For years, I learned to use Evernote myself then I finally found that this is the app that could change my life!
This book is composed of my 5 year experience with “Evernote,” revealing brilliant tips gathered from me and my friends as well as miraculous ideas that could make your life unbelievably organized in disorganized world !!

 Read it at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MWA5O3Y 

If you like my book please review it on Amazon and Share via Facebook and Twitter. Thank you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment